Bandhavgarh National Park, is one of the popular national parks in India located in the Umaria district of Madhya Pradesh. Bandhavgarh was declared a national park in 1968, with an area of 105 km2. The buffer is spread over the forest divisions of Umaria and Katni,and totals 820 km2. The park derives its name from the most prominent hillock of the area, which was said to be given by Hindu Lord Rama to his brother Lakshmana to keep a watch on Lanka (Ceylon). Hence the name Bandhavgarh (Sanskrit: Brother's Fort).
This photo tour is for whom?
1. Animal / Nature Lovers
2. Shutter Bugs (Photographers)
3. Children / School Children's
4. Families / Friends
5. In short Everyone !!!
Photo Tour Schedule
Day 0: 12th Jun 2020 - Friday
Board the ALD Duronto Express (12293) at 5:20 pm from LTT station.
Day 1: 13th Jun 2020 - Saturday
Reach Jabalpur and start the journey towards Bandhavgarh.
Halt from breakfast en route.
Reach Bandhavgarh, get fresh & have lunch.
Enjoy the 1st Jungle Safari of Bandhavgarh.
Dinner at night.
Day 2: 14th Jun 2020 - Sunday
Early morning wakeup call, get fresh & have breakfast
Enjoy the 2nd Jungle Safari of Bandhavgarh.
Lunch in the afternoon and rest for a while.
3rd Jungle Safari of Bandhavgarh in the evening.
Dinner at night.
Day 3: 15th Jun 2020 - Monday
Early morning wakeup call, get fresh & have breakfast.
Enjoy the 4th & last Jungle Safari of Bandhavgarh of the tour.
Lunch in the afternoon and leave for Jabalpur.
Reach Katni in the evening.
Board the Train from Katni to Mumbai. (BSB LTT SUP EXP - 12168)
Day 4: 16th Jun 2020 - Tuesday
Reach Mumbai by 12:30 pm.
Bid adieu and return to respective destinations.
Things to Carry:
- 2-3 Ltrs Water (MUST)
- CAP (MUST)
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Camera (Optional - Capture the moments in your Heart !!!)
- Extra clothes
- Dry snacks
- Torch with extra batteries
- A Bag to put all these things
Rs. 19500/- per person without train tickets
1. 4 Guided Wild Life Safaris in CORE zone
2. Pickup & drop from Jabalpur
3. Twin Accommodation
4. All major meals on the Jabalpur to Bandhavgarh journey.
5. Expertise & Guide charges
1. Wild Life Safari with 2/3/4 sharing basis is available - Ideal for photographers
2. Twin Sharing or Resort stay is available on request
3. Charges will be extra for these facilities.
1. Camera Charges if any
2. Any expenses in the Train (Meals & snacks)
3. Any kind of Expenses of personal in nature.
Cancellation and Refund policy:
- 120 days before the Tour 20% charges will apply (i.e, 80% will be refunded).
- Within 120 days or No show 100% charges will apply (i.e, NO refund).
1. All our Photo-walks are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of the nature around us.
2. Smoking and Drinking alcohol during, Photo-walk is strictly prohibited if anyone found doing that will be expelled from Photo-walk without refund.
3. Respect the Heritage and culture. Do Not Litter, Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose of it in dustbins.
4. Leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
5. Moments Shoot is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent.